And very useful tool – JSBEN.CH
- JS supports first-class functions = functions are like any other values (strings, objects, numbers)
- functions can return functions
- functions in variables are known as state
- closures = stateful functions
Actions -> Reducers -> Components
Gatsby vs. Next.js
- Next.js – interesting article about implementation to existing project here.
- Gatsby dictates how to handle data and handles in JSON files (via GrapQl). Good solution when you need versioned data (for example catalogue more on link down).
Interesting article here.